Whenever you cast your commander, choose a Lesson card you own from outside the game and put it into your hand. (It can’t share a name with any of your other cards and must be in the color identity of your commander.)
For Commander League tonight's special rules has been changed to June 22 week: Once per game, you may open any sealed Draft Booster purchased the same day from Round Table Games, reveal a card from it, and put that card into your hand. (It must be in the color identity of your commander.)
Friendly shop rules for tonight's Commander night (and for every event). These are rules, not suggestions. I guess the kids today call them life hacks, or whatever. I’m old. If you ask yourself, “who would do that?” then this isn’t about you.
1.We play for fun, over competition. Competition is not a dirty word, but it’s a game, so keep that in mind. If you feel like something is so important that you have to win at any cost, this is not the place for that. We don’t play “gotcha” games. If you see an opponent make a mistake (not a misplay or a tactical decision) point it out to them. It’s called the high road.
2. If you have not bathed today, don’t play. Everyone else can tell. Personal hygiene is good for you, and for everyone else around you. Take a night off and pamper yourself. You and we all deserve it.
3. If you reek of pot, do not play. Wash your clothes and leave your favorite smoking jacket at home. Seriously. I think it’s still smoking.
4. Use your indoor voices. Your opponent can hear you. If they can’t, they’ll ask you to repeat what you said. I'm old, not deaf.
5. Respect the store, the players, the customers, the owners, and the other games that are going on.
6. If you see something concerning, please notify an owner when it happens so it can be addressed immediately.
7. The Patrick Swayze Roadhouse See-and-Say says “Be Nice.”